Do you have what it takes?
Do you have what it takes to be a pedicabber?
To get started requirements include:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Tennessee Driver’s License
- An F endorsement o Obtained at the DMV o The fee for obtaining a Class F endorsement is $2.50 o Practice Test/ Study Guide – https://driving-tests.org/tennessee/tennessee-permit-practice-test/
- Pedicab Application (Fill and print): https://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/TLC/docs/Pedal/DriverApplication.pdf (There is a second form you will get after you contact Nashville Bikecab and get in touch with the manager)
- Make two passport photos (you can use your phone to take these, print, and use a passport cutter or print and cut to size at Walgreens or FedEx)
- Obtain MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) Expires after 30 days – https://www.tn.gov/safety/driver-services/mvr.html
- Take hospitality course to obtain your permit learn more here: https://www.nashville.gov/Public-Works/Transportation-Licensing-Commission/Taxi-Hospitality-Class-Schedule.aspx
Thank you for contacting Nashville Bikecab! We look forward to connecting with you.